Welcome to the Desert Cross Lutheran Church family!
Our New Members Orientation is an opportunity for those ready to call Desert Cross their church home to learn about our church and ways to make deeper connections with our congregation.
2019 New Member Orientations are scheduled for May 5 and September 22. They will be held during our Education time at both the Tempe and Gilbert sites.
New Members Orientation includes:
• Opportunity to meet with our pastors
• Briefly learn the history of Desert Cross and what Lutheran’s believe
• A chance to learn about the many opportunities Desert Cross offers to learn, grow, and fellowship
• Also learn about the many opportunities to serve at our church and community!
• Childcare (provided if requested)
New Members Orientation is also a great opportunity to get to know others who are also new to Desert Cross.
For more information on becoming a member and/or about the Lutheran faith, please contact Dawn Collins, 480-730-8600 or firstname.lastname@example.org