In addition to our ChristCare Small Groups, Women's Groups, and Men's Groups, Desert Cross offers many ways to connect in study and fellowship.
All Groups Suspended until Further Notice
- Adult Studies - Click here for more details
• WE╬ogether Adult Forum • Sundays following worship • Gilbert & Tempe
• Pastor's Classes - Studies with one of our pastors on a variety of topics. See the bulletin or monthly newsletter for upcoming dates and topics.
• Book Group - Read and discuss a book over the course of a few weeks. Thursday afternoon and evening groups available. See the monthly newsletter for when we begin our next book!
- C3: Coffee, Conversation & Christ
Tuesday • 10:00 am • Gilbert • All are welcome!
2nd & 4th Tuesdays - Coffee & Conversation
C3 is a fellowship group open to all ages 19-99. We share laughter, tears, fun, and food. Topics are discussed and debated. YOU are invited and welcome. For more information, contact Bennett Henrikson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Beer & Bible - Doesn't meet over the summer
Beer & Bible is a once a month Friday evening gathering that meets for fellowship and discussion. Please see the bulletin or newsletter or call the church office for this month’s date and location.
- Soul to Sole - Desert Cross Walking & Running Group
Saturday mornings • Alternates between Freestone Park in Gilbert and Tempe Town Lake Marina
Thursday evenings • McQueen Park in Gilbert
Walk or run with us, all paces welcome! Contact Michelle Butler for exact meeting times and locations. Learn more about Soul to Sole. See a schedule of meetup times and locations.
- Go See & Do Photography Group
This is a travel & photography group. Once a month there is an educational class as well as a field trip. Please visit www.azgrynpix.com for more information on class topics and event locations.
Join us for games, fun and fellowship every 3rd Saturday of the month in the Fellowship Hall at 6:00pm. Our July game is "Left-Right-Center" bring 3 $1 and join in the fun! (Ages 18+, all proceeds to go into the Hunger Jar)
- Young Adult Group
Desert Cross has started a group for 18- early 30 year olds. Their aim is to build friendships, offer their time and talent to the church, the community and to discover God's word through food, fellowship, fun and service. Upcoming events will be advertised in the monthly newsletter, weekly e-newsletter, and bulletin or check out their Facebook Group: DCLC Young Adult Group.